- Child Protect – Protecting vulnerable people. Excludes the ability to connect to social networking and known inappropriate sites.
- Family – Protecting the home with IoT protection, inappropriate sites, Phishing, banking rules and more
- SoHo – Where protection levels have to be at the same level as the BIPSY but only a few selected devices are connected
Travel (GIPSY) and Business (BIPSY)
- Compact ruleset – Thousands of protection policies required for most small business.
- Extended ruleset – The compact rulset with the addition of rules that a slightly larger business may need for things like web servers and database servers
All variants are monitored by our Security Operations Centre keeping your defences updated 24/7. Our experts will analyse the significance of any attacks that have been detected.